Thursday, February 22, 2007

Next Open House




Come and join us on Tues 27th from 7 onwards for food, worship and talk. This week we're gonna start talking about some spiritual disciplines - and as you might have guessed from the picture, the first discipline we're gonna look at is silence/solitude - please do not be put off! as we journey deeper with Jesus, I believe its exciting to explore these very practical things. For those mustard keen folks, Richard Fosters 'Celebration of Discipline' book has been a treasure I revisit many times, so read if you can

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope you will visit often and post your thoughts on worship. Would love to hear how you guys are doing with church etc.
Hope you are well.
Claire

ian irwin smyth said...

hey you guys, this blog IS filling! it looks like you are busy? what is open house all about?

Sammy Turtle says hi...apparantly lynas, you have to go and get your report card signed.

Hot whiskey said...

I think that discipline of silence is especially useful if you're from Northern Ireland...

An no seriously...seems like you're doing some inspiring stuff. I'm sorry I missed it! (I was standing on a rock at the time though...)

Brian said...

Hey thats a fantastic photo.